Launched in 2017, the Jeep brand is celebrating 5 years of 4x4 leadership, freedom and adventure with its distinctive 5th Anniversary special-edition models of the Jeep Compass offering a unique appearance, great value and loads of safety and technology features. The new special-edition model of the popular Jeep SUV comes sporting a handful of new and exclusive features that render the car even more distinctive.
Packed with an array of advanced safety and technology features, the Jeep Compass 5th Anniversary Edition model features a handful of new elements that include a distinct design inside and out, unique wheels, grille accents and commemorative badging.
2022 Jeep Compass 5th Anniversary Edition
The Jeep Compass 5th Anniversary edition will be offered with two engine options, the 1.4-litre Multiair petrol (7 speed DDCT AT) and the 2.0-litre Multijet diesel (6 Speed MT) in 4X2 configuration and the top-of-the-line 4X4 configuration in 2.0- litre Multijet diesel (9 Speed AT) with Selc-Terrain.
1. 18-inch alloy wheels with Granite Crystal finish
2. 5th Anniversary commemorative badge
3. Leather seats with Light Tungsten accent stitching
4. Automatic dim rearview interior mirror
5. Piano Black and Anodized Gun Metal interior accents, black headliner
6. Outside mirrors with neutral gray accent badging and new gloss black grille with neutral grey ring
7. Body color/satin granite crystal lower front fascia with Body color fender flares
8. Black day light opening moldings, body colored sill molding & claddings
9. Accent color roof rails
Bookings for the Jeep Compass 5th Anniversary edition are now open at Jeep dealerships and on the Jeep India website.